Hmm…that kinda question can be a kick-start for me in the early morning! (people, help me out, ask me questions about wedding on Monday morning!)
A bride, it is a must to search for the look that suits her best on her wedding day or for the engagement.
The hair, what suits you? How do u love your hair to be done? Ever heard of homework? Do that darling! Magazines, online reference, thousands of them!
What are the options for your hairdo?
- Be in front of the mirror, know your look. Figure out the best side of your face, either left or right (in case you never do this)
- Play with your hair, trial an error (of course not on the BIG day itself!)
- Do your own research, flip through the magazines, go online & save the hair style that you love
- Talk to your makeup artist, how do you want your hair to be done. Please note sweetie, it might be an event when the make up artist never try the hairstyle that you want. By telling them what you want, will help them to do homework too! (you see the rationale now?)
- Talk to the hairstylist, show them the picture of the hairstyle that you want so they can understand your needs & will advise accordingly.
- DO NOT try to have the style that you never like or never know how are you going to look like with it on you. your BIG day is NOT the day for an error due to the trial!
It is critical. I went through some situations when the bride look more masculine than the groom due to the hairstyle. I believe, that is the last thing you want to have as the bride!
Love yourself, love your look!