Some facts you might now know about me..
- I am a city girl, was born and raised in Kuala Lumpur, I cannot imagine how would it be if I live at some other part of the world. (Maybe this statement will change if I have a chance to a different experience)
- I love to talk and laugh and listen to love stories and history of people life. I am a keen observer and ask lots of questions. That is one of the reason I live to photograph a portraits
- I am a self-taught photographer before I joined a program of Executive Diploma in Creative Photography and Digital Imaging awarded by UTM. I believe my learning process is continuous as I am still learning through short photography courses & workshops by professionals, magazines, online tutorials and by asking as many questions as possible to other experienced photographers.
- When I was in school, I strongly wanted to read law, instead, I graduated with a Degree in Accounting (in my final semester I told my father straight to his face that I do not want to be an accountant) and then worked as an external auditor with one of the local audit firm before get myself experienced the posh life of oil & gas environment. My friends refer me as a ‘undone accountant’. After years of love-hate relationship with the corporate life, I made a decision to call it off and dedicate my life now for the passion in photography.
- When I have room for ‘me’ time, I will try to read the books I bought (I have lots of them still unwrap) and to read blogs that inspiring. I love fashion too! (In love with all sorts of boots)
- Besides human, I love to photograph food! Not to mention that I love to eat, but photographing food some kind letting me be in a different world! Food therapy, that is!
- Mom once suggesting me to consider teaching as a profession, I instantly went wild! A big NO for me! But now, I love teaching my believes in photography (call me up for portraiture class!)
- I love yoga, but the time constrain and not sure whom should I learn it from, (after I am no more a member of the gym that my ex-oil & gas company paid for it) I wish to pick it up soonest from where I left.
*The profile picture was by Fasyan Rizal. Thank you babe!
Now, I would like to know the facts that I don’t know about you.